Website User Login
Egyptian Knowledge Bank (EKB)
1. Click on the registration field.
2. Choose the Researchers portal, even if you are a student, to ensure that the EKB databases are widely accessible.
5. Enter your data, and don’t forget to use your NGU e-mail.
6. Choose New Giza University from the list of institutions.
7. Read The terms and conditions and insert the verification text.
8. Go to the last step by clicking on submit.
9. Check your NGU mail to see the confirmation mail sent by your password.
10. Enter your password to log in.
11. Before logging into your account, you must change your password and confirm it first.
12. You are on the EKB platform so you can search in English databases such as Clinicalkey, Emerald, Springer, Wiley, and much more.
- Your Egyptian national ID.
- Your active NGU e-mail.
- Your phone number.
- And follow the steps to create an account.
- Send an email to the following email: email@example.com.
- Describing your issue clearly, and attach the following with the email:
A picture of Your national ID.
An image of your NGU ID.
A screenshot of your problem.